Major: International Economic Relations
I am fond of chocolates, flowers, friends, loud music, watching movies, taking pictures and traveling!!!
What are Good and Bad Visa Application Technologies?
The positive topics, statements and points:
- The student is going tol learn international or U.S. business skills.
- The student will bring cultural or ethnic values and experiences to the U.S.
- The proposed education or research opportunities are not available in the home country.
- The student has well-planned career goals with definite objectives and Tte student has chosen a university that will help him or her to attain those career goals.
- The student gives a good presentation of documents.
- The student is going for a highly valuable research-oriented education, such as drug discovery, or next generation technology.
- And one of the most important facts is when the student gives simple, straight-forward, clear, and concise answers to the visa officer's questions.
Points, which can effect application process in the negative way:
- The proposed education or training would not appear to be very useful in the home country, or he indented education is already available in the home country.
- The student's intention is most likely to get a job and settle in the U.S.
- The student is not in very good academic standing.
- There is a poor presentation of document to the s.
- The student is financially incapable of studying in the U.S.
- Financial support for education is completely based on university funding.
Visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/index.html for more information on all of the details about applying for a visa and ensuring that it is granted.
Return to the topics list